Monday, March 29, 2010

yeah?..so what??

"ikaw ang immature"...no one knows me like i do"..

just a few lines from the many lines that i texted this afternoon...i never would have imagined that these lines would make someone cry..some people might think that i'm just someone who doesn't give a damn about some other people's feelings..especially when i don't know the person..well the truth is..i really don't..and it really doesn't bother me..it might seem as though i'm kinda evil and a lame excuse for a person but hey!..that's me..and i don't really give a damn

well..maybe i feel kinda feel a little bit guilty for what i have done..but who knows..maybe this feeling will go away soon..
anyway..i'm just gonna enjoy my day watching a few of my favorite anime..with my favorite niece!!..hehe..later!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah! ana jud carmz, haha screw the world while living your life! :D

    ReplyDelete